GIIS students have once again proven their academic vigour by scoring outstanding marks as over 34% of our students scored 90% and above. GIIS Queenstown Campus in Singapore achieved a remarkable School Average score of 85.62%, i.e. the average percentage score of each student who appeared for the Class 12 examinations from the school. GIIS Kuala Lumpur Campus in Malaysia secured a School Average of 70.5%.
Scoring an excellent 97%, Aditi Khirbat from GIIS Queenstown Campus has emerged the school topper, closely followed by Kunal Krishnaraj Shastri with 96.8%. An exemplary record was set as 11% of the students secured a perfect 100% score in Mathematics.
Highlights of CBSE Class 12 Board Examination 2012 Results
GIIS Queenstown Campus, Singapore
- 100% pass result
- School Average is 85.62%
- 95% students scored above 70% aggregate
- 85.45% students scored above 75% aggregate
- 70.9% students scored above 80% aggregate
- 38.18% students scored 450 and above out of maximum 500
- 69.09% students scored 400 and above out of maximum 500
- 11% students scored 100 in Mathematics
- 40% students scored 95 and above in Mathematics
- 67. 27 % students scored 95 and above in English
- 19% students scored 95 and above in Physics
- 23% students scored 95 and above in Chemistry
- 50% students scored 95 and above in Biology
- 26% students scored 95 and above in Computer Science
- 25% students scored 95 and above in Economics
- 33% students scored 95 and above in Business Studies
- 25% students scored 95 and above in Accountancy
Congratulating all Class 12 students on these commendable results, Mr Atul Temurnikar, Chairman & Co-Founder, Global Schools Foundation, said, "Our students have consistently emerged as winners in Board Examinations, with each batch outperforming the previous one. This years results reaffirm the academic strength of GIIS faculty and strong learning acumen of GIIS students".
"This exceptional achievement validates the hard work, commitment and dedication put in by students, their families and teachers. I congratulate all our Class 12 students, faculty members and co-ordinators on these remarkable scores", he added.